Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A day at British Council


Well…I am impressed. Since BC had moved their operation from Wisma Hangsam to Wisma Selangor Dredging few years ago, the new environment and the classroom has been changed a lot. Yaya also impressed with the new environment as compared to when she was at WH.



My personal experience and opinion, BC is always the best place to learn English. I did send shahirah and tena to other English Language center for an intensive holiday class, but I am not happy with the result. English for Young Learners at BC always received an overwhelming response. I remember that I have to wait for 6 months to enroll shahirah for the class.

The fee is worth the facility and knowledge gain from there. I am happy with Shahirah progress so far and she makes few friends from other countries which will help her to gain confidence to converse in English. For info, do drop by here: www.britishcouncil.org.my. This is not an advertisement *wink*, I just want to share a good thing with all my friends out there.

Have a nice and relaxing weekend.

No comments: