Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tie-On-Pillow



I have stitched a pattern from the Joan Elliot - sentiments and saying book for a DD best friend birthday. I thot that the pattern that we choose is simple and will take a shorter time to stitch. However, I was wrong *wink* It was quite tiresome for me to stitch on the18 ct Aida Rustico that has a colored background and flecks. It makes me confuse and miscounting the boxes. One hour of stitching will end up with another hour of frogging *LOL*. I should have a proper lighting if I want to stitch on Aida Rustico next time *smile*.

Initially, I was unsure about the finishing. We were thinking either to make a card or framed it. However when I was browsing the net, I had found this link: focus on finishing that gives me another idea on the finishing.

I had sought a help from my brother on the sewing part, because I’m not good in sewing. Finally it’s done and we hope that she will likes is. Happy Belated Birthday, NF.

No comments: