Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Saturday, July 14, 2007

WIP - Hardanger


My first attempt to do hardanger and specialty stitches. I am not satisfied with the result as the colors looks dull to me. The pattern is from Victoria Sampler website. Since I don't have the Dirty Linen cashel, I used 28 ct lugana ivory, thats seems to me does not blends well with the white perle no# 5. Hardanger also not perfect..sometimes the straight stitch for the Kloster Block slanting to the right or to the left..(even though I was in the good mood)..LOL..
I have not decide on the finishing whether to maka an ornament or scissors fob. Will decide later as I need to continue my Bookmark Exchange WIP.
Thanks Sis Ros and Dania for the encouragement and guidance, also my stitching frens for being supportive. After this, more handanger project will be in my WIP..hahahaha..

No comments: