Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Thursday, July 05, 2007

S-A-L and CT

Update on SAL - JE


Hello to all my SAL buddies..congrats on your progress and keep up the good work. I am struggling to progress mine as being very busy lately be it in the office or at home. I am also participating on the ongoing bookmark exchanged organized by our XSNXC group, just want to try something that I had never done before. Ain as our PO, had choosen the oriental theme which is something interesting to explore and challenge individual creativity.

Carries Thread



I had bought a few Carrie Thread from the Sanguine Store. I love all the colors but have not yet decide for which chart to stitch or when to use it. For the time being, I just staring and admiring it ..*wink*..sometimes by just looking at the colors of the thread, I can temporarily forget about the problems that I had in the office...LOL..yeah problems will never ends but we must know how to deal with it. Stitching is always my stress therapy.

1 comment:

Umi Ismail said...

sal,tu baru tgk threds,kakUmi tengok threds,ribbons,kain lagi gila jadinye,I just love colors