Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Teacup Treasure


Tea or coffee, Mdm?......of course I prefer coffee, but that does not mean I don't like Tea. I do love tea and what I love most is the beautiful teacup with variety of unique shapes, beautiful flower and colour.

My collection started from a few teacup which I inherited from my late grandma. It is an inexpensive teacup collection that made in China..except the plain blue is by J&G Meakin. It has sentimental value for me. It reminds me about my childhood days when grandma taking care of me until I am started my Primary School. DH, regard it as a junk, when he saw me rummaged for these pieces from my grandma old dusty cupboard in my hometown..to me it's my treasure..and it's priceless..

4 comments:

aroza said...

hello akak....

how's life...lama saya tak tanye kabar kat akak kan..hehe..waahh..cantikle tea cups collection tu..cute2 je patternnye.....

Salmi said...

Salam Zura..life cam biasa lah ada up and down..gheeee...teacup biase2 je tu zura..tq..take care..study smart..

Yasmin said...

Hi Salmi, seronok tengok your teacups.. I minat dengan teacups gak.. I suka cari kedai pinggan mangkuk yang lama-lama. Kadang jumpa gak sebiji dua yang separuh antique.. Kalau nak sedekah cawan-cawan tu, ingatlah kat saya di sini.... hehehehehe.. lawak je nooo

Salmi said...

Hi Min, Thanks..no hal nyer if I got extra..*wink*..