Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Iron

Many many years ago when the electricity supply to the housing area are limited, every house used to have this item. My house used to have one too but now no longer. I had sought help from my brother who loves travel to Jakarta to search for fabrics, lace and cosmetic items for his customer. He was shocked when I asked him to look for the charcoal iron instead of fabrics *LOL*. I knew that he won’t dissapointed me and he went to Antique Market in Jalan Surabaya -- the place that people used to look for antique and collectible items. The iron comes in few sizes but considering that he has luggage limitation and bigger iron are heavier, I asked him to look for small size that he can carry. Thanks bro for helping and understanding…muahsssss.


No comments: