Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Done and WIP RE


Pheww...its done and I am relieved. Now I can move on to next project since I have lot of WIP backlog. Ermmm which one to start ?..I believe, I will need to complete the RE cushion first, since I am going to visit my fren soon. As of date on the picture, the progress remains like that till now coz I was fully occupied with my cookies order till the last 2 days before 1st Syawal. I wil need to concentrate on this RE...will find time to finish it..too many distraction in this month..wedding invitation, open house invitation, additional cookies order from customer..dushhhh..am really busy..


I love this ladle rest which I bought from a souvenier shop in Taman Melawati. Sweet rose motif and smooth finishing with the price about RM7 per piece after 10% discount. I am happy with my purchase..*wink*.




Happy Stitching and Sewing Everyone !

4 comments:

PinkyrosesCottage said...

Phew, at last you completed your chairpads *wink* Very well done sis. Cantik skali!

Salmi said...

Thank U Zai, Muahsss...

CT said...

Hi Salmi...thanks for dropping by my blog...nice RE....you are very talented lady..RE, stitching, baking, sewing....enjoy reading ur activity....

hugs
//kakCt

Salmi said...

Thanks kakct for those lovely comments..make me blush..hiks..as I am still learning..glad that you enjoy reading my blog..do come again.