Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidiladha


Miles away, oceans apart
never in my sight always in my heart
the love is always there it will never die
only growing stronger a tears rose down my eye

I am thiking all the time
when the day will come
standing there before you
accept this Hajj of mine

standing in ihram, making my tawaf
drinking blessings from your well
the challenges that I have suffered
and might were rekindles my imaan

O Allah! I am waiting for the call
praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall
O Allah! I am waiting for the call
praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall

Semoga satu ketika nanti Allah akan menjemput saya kembali ke sana..insyallah

To All my muslim friends "selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidiladha & Menjalani Ibadah Qurban


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam Aidiladha to you too!

Nur said...

Selamat Hari Raya Korban pada Kak Sal juga.
Bila la giliran Yati nak ke sana.. :)

Salmi said...

salaam aidiladha precious dan yati..insyallah bila sampai masanya dan ada rezeki kita..allah akan menjemput kita menjadi tetamunya :-)