Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome Teatime


Salaams and hello to everyone :-)

I am hopping from one xstitch project to another which I purposely do to avoid the boredom sitting and sewing the same project at one time. I don't remember when I started this project , must be quite sometimes since I cannot find the sorted thread which is included in this small kit..*sigh*..the thread went missing without a trace..*huh*..and leave me with no choice but to look for dimensions to DMC thread conversion.


The finished size is quite small but the fabric is 16 count and definitely will slow down my stitching progress. I just love the gold lining detail that used the combination of 2 floss of gold thread and 1 floss of cotton thread.



More to go esp on the flower part and also stitching the creamer, doilies and teacup. At this age, I really don't like stitching white or very light color thread on cream or white fabric..uhhh..I will have to count the box more than 3 times..hikss..rabun daaa :-)

Till next entry, happy stitching :-)

9 comments:

shima said...

salmi,
shima dah tak boleh nak stitch kat kain 16, dah rabun teruk, kena guna 14... huhu

Salmi said...

shima, tu lah sal kalau nak stitch nie kena guna lampu putih..baru ok sikit..linen dah tak boleh dah..unless sal pakai glasses which I always try to avoid..selagi boleh nampak tak nak bergantung pada cermin mata :-)

Nur said...

Wow. Yati tak pernah guna 16 count. Kat sini memang tak pernah jumpa orang jual. Mesti cantik bila dah siap. Good luck, Kak Sal. :)

HaniFadil said...

akak sungguh rajin!!!

Salmi said...

thanks hani, somehow kalau duduk2 saje mesti rasa tangan nak buat something :-)..

Yoon said...

Kit dimension memang cantik, tapi banyak details kan... mcm gold lining yang akak mention tu... hmmm saya tak berapa suka sangat jahit guna benang metallic, asyik sangkut, esp atas kain 16... salute lah kak sal :)

Unknown said...

Aduh! 16 ct? Saya pernah try, tak sanggup nak teruskan. Even 14 ct pun quite an ordeal. 11 ct is ok for me. So I tabik u!

Salmi said...

yes yoon, benang gold nie senang sangat tangled and putus2..sabar ajer lah :-)

Salmi said...

yer betul precious c, sib baik small project..kalau besar..tak tau la bila nak siapnyer :-)