Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rainbow for the boys :-)


Salaams and hello everyone :-)

Happy New year to all my Chinese friends - Gong Xi Fa Chai. It was a long holiday that continue from weekend till tuesday and school is closed for one week however we decided to enjoy our holiday at home since DH need to finished his proposal by this week and I will need to do some sewing and spring cleaning from the temporary mess that was due to the baking activities that happened a week before Chinese New Year - thanks to all my loyal customer who have been with me for almost 10 years *hugs*


I baked the rainbow cupcakes (refering : martha stewart website) as a CNY gift for my neighbour and for my SIL who is recovering from the road accident. From the ingredient it produced about 30 pcs cupcakes and I am using a fresh cream for the icing. Vee is a very nice neighbour who has a good sensitivity and understanding of her muslim neighbour. Every year she will distribute a hari raya hamper to all her nearby muslim neighbour and whenever she had a gathering occasion that involved muslim neighbour, she will order a halal food from a muslim caterer. Her sons brandon and bryan are two adorable and talkative kids who can converse fluently in malay eventhough both of them went to english/chinese medium kindergarten. I hope that they like is as much as they enjoy my red velvet cuppies.

Till next entry, take care and enjoy your holiday

No comments: