Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sequel of Sweet Yana


 Bismillah.

Salaams and Hello my dear friends and readers,

My prayers are with the families of those on board MH370 through this very trying period.  It is a heartbreaking news as announced by the Prime Minister yesterday.  
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Surely we belong to Allah and to Him we will return

I have planned to stitch a bed runner as a gifts for my niece. However, when I am planning, Allah s.w.t also have a best plan for me and there are so many things had happened that forced me until I left with a very limited time to complete it before her wedding day.  Alhamdulillah, I managed to complete it a day before her solemnization ceremony.


As I have don't have much time, I have to think the design that does not required a lot of stitching works.  Adding lace will help me to reduce my stitching task and let the lace playing a role in covering some design area. I had decided to use a set of lace which I bought from ebay.  It is 8 inch length white lace and I dyed it using a batik's dye.  


A combination of ribbon stitch, hanging petals, beads and rossete rose technique to produce the whole design


It took me 2 days to complete this

  

Aha!..this is very yummy brownies by david lebowitzs.  I baked this few times already as it is very easy to do
you may click this link for the recipe  Absolute best brownies

No comments: