Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Friday, April 03, 2015

Lena Destiny


Assalamualaikum and greetings to all readers

Salaam Jamadil Akhir.  Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal. Another same design but different colours and it will be few more *wink* jangan jemu ya..hiks..I felt that it is an interesting "conversation with colours".  There are a lot of eye training to work with colours.  Plates, cups, fabrics, books can always be your source of inspiration and even embroidered cardigan by lena lieu.




I am had found my comfortable pace, thus with the existing design I can complete it faster.  Lot of colour conversation will make it easier for me to understand the "chemistry" between them. I do agree that "Practice is a practical that make your work better till one day it become perfect" I have not reach that perfect yet, it is still very far but I do hope that will get near to it one day.  



I simply love colours and never bored to explore more be it bright or pastel. Love them all.

Till next entry, happy crafting my dear crafter friend. Take care and have a beautiful weekend ahead.

1 comment:

alcira said...

por favor siga deleitandonos con sus borados