Thank you, Beautiful people :-)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Misleading...


What a waste of time !. When Sara showed me a coupon about a introductory seminar on m@m@ry workshop, which she obtained from her school teacher, I just said yes to her and make arrangement to send her to the stated venue together with her friends. After sending her, I then proceed to my next destination--Sungai Buloh Nursery. About half way driving, I received smsed from her stated that "ibu, kalau parents tak datang sekali, tak boleh masuk"

Whaaat (emergency brake !) its quite far for me to make a u-turn and grrrrrr..@#$%$@*&**^%. I don't see any single words in the coupon stated that parents attendance is compulsory or whatsoever words that stressed about it. This is truly misleading and I am very mad with this kind of company.
According to Sara, quite a number of participant who came with their friends went home empty handed..sib baik Suria KLCC dekat ..hiksss..but still la kan..menyusahkan je dorang nie.


Sara, no need to waste your time and my time with this kind of people, just read the book which I bought for you many years ago and it's a good book.


Alternatively, we can enjoy this nice and juicy jumbo raisin in the kitchen. Till next entry, have a wonderful day ahead and may god bless you.

2 comments:

amelia_abubakar said...

Kak Salmi...hahaha....mmg "angin"....

Rubiyanti Basri said...

Iskh..memang membuatkan org naik angin satu badan. Sib baik x jadi hulk . :)